Sunday 5 February 2012

Next stop frustration city......

Hello my lovelies :) sorry haven't blogged as much as i would like to,have been feeling so tired lately, i think i may have an iron deficiancy,probably as i dont eat a lot of meat so ive started taking some multivitamins with iron in so hopefully that will help, anyway enough of that. I have had such a hard time since just before christmas,im now back into 'negative weightloss' (back into losing after christmas weight gain) but it's becoming rather a struggle,some days im raring to go and then others my motivation totally lacks me,and although i havent gained any weight it feels like im getting bigger as i feel i should be smaller by now. I thought i would be smaller now,which if im honest im a bit disappointed in and i think that is probably what is giving me my lack of oomph as so to speak,i think if i could really see the results then i would be a bit more inspired by myself. I am really going to try and push it these next three days before weigh in to see if i can lose my 2 pounds to get my club 10,or maybe even 4 if im lucky to get my two stone award,i think once ive pushed that two stone barrier i may feel differently,i hope so,i am my own worse critic. I have been losing 3 then maintaing then losing 3 then a maintain this week so averaging 1.5 a week but its frustrating as i feel even though im not perfect i really have changed my total way of eating and feel i shouls be a smaller person now!lol but these things dont happen overnight i know but if i could just lose two pound everyweek i would be the happiest girl in the world so i really am gonna try and make that happen,think i need to get back to basics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment