Monday 16 January 2012

challenges and weightloss deadlines...

Well after my little dieting melt down i havent blogged since as my head has been a bit out of the dieting game as so to speak,i havent been on plan and have just had a break,something im sure il regret on the scales come wednesday,but i just felt i needed to kind of clear my head a little and now im ready and raring to go as of tommorow,even though i havent been very bad today anyway. Because of my little blip and slight mini breakdown last week i have set myself a challenge,a weightloss challenge which is as follows- from this wednesday im giving myself 6 weeks to lose a stone,which is totally do-able when your as big as i am,and im really going to try my up most hardest to do it,plenty of super free,plenty of body magic and see if i can do it. If i cant then i am going to give cambridge a try. Im confident i can succeed in my challenge and have fantastic support at my slimmingworld group so we shall see how i get on. The thing is,slimmingworld is brilliant,and i really cant rave about it enough,there is no doubt in my mind it really has changed my life and has reset it in terms of thinking about the sort of foods that are good and healthy to eat,and if i do somehow fail at my challenge and do cambridge i will defo still follow the slimmingworld plan afterwards,but im hoping i can prove to myself that i can do it with slimmingworld and slimmingworld alone so come wednesday let the challenge commence......

No comments:

Post a Comment