Thursday 12 January 2012

sick and so very tired

Well today has been a bad day to say the least,last night was my weigh in and i lost,drum roll please.......half a pound.yes thats right,you read right,half a pound,and im not a happy bunny. I AM SO SICK OF HAVING WEIGHT ISSUES! I am so sick of having to watch what i eat,of planning every meal,most of my whole life pretty much to date has so far evolved around food and what goes in my mouth. From a child of just 5 being teased and bullied for being a 'fatty' to then losing weight in my teens to being anorexic then attempting to be bulimic to drugs,diet pills-both illegal and legal to being how i am now. All i want is to feel good,to look good,to wear what i want not what i have too,to not obsess and think about food every second of the fucking day! I was even thinking of trying the cambridge diet instead of slimming world to completely eliminate food until my head is properly in order,there is no doubt in my mind that slimming world is definetly the best plan completely for a healthy life style and also a fantastic way of eating but its just not coming off quick enough for me i feel. I know people say 'the slower it comes off the more it will stay off' which i am in no illusion of,i just feel ive wasted so many years of my life waiting and wanting to be beautiful,wanting to be the beautiful friend not the fat funny one in the corner who over compensates for her fatness by talking to much,when will it be my turn? im in such a quandry about what to do,do i stick with slimming world or do i give cambridge a go?please someone tell me what to do cause il be fucked if know........

3 comments:

  1. We all have bad days so(hugs).
    Stick with it coz you know that in the end you will feel better for it. I know how you feel as my losses have been all over the place lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I am a former slimmingworld member, I lost 4st in the plan and I love the plan and rave about it to my slimmer friends who want to loose smaller amounts of weight than myself, unfortunately as I started to work at McDoanlds slimmingworld became more impractical for myself, Im just not organised enough and I was sad to see that my efforts seemed to go awry constantly.
    In the end I took the plunge and start cambridge, I started 8 weeks ago at 19st7lbs at my 8 week weigh in i was bang on 16st. Whilst I undertsnad what eple say about the slower you lose it the longer it stays off, and i appreciate that it is perhaps a healthier measure. However I have food issues, I am an emotional over eater and I definately need a time in my life which is free from all that worry and I am already feeling more confident and more happy with myself,I still have another 5st to go untill i reach my target bmi and as I start to maintain my loss I will definately consider returning to slimming world or put what i learnt about nutrtion from there into practice, but for results and for an attitude adjustmeent Cambridge has changed my life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys thanks for your comments :) yeah it is frustrating when weightlosses are slow and up and down cause my motivation dips when i feel like im not seeing any results. im setting myself a weighloss challenge (its mentioned in my new blog post) and time will tell which direction to go in,aranea,your comment was literally like reading what was in my own head!for real!lol good luck in your journeys both of you xx

    ReplyDelete