Monday 9 January 2012

Troublesome syns..........

Hi all,well this is my second blog and after having a fierce I am woman hear me roar day on slimming world today I have felt a bit wobbly,namely because I stupidly decided to have four delicious but ever so naughty hob nobs this morning thus using most of my daily syn allowance before the day has got started-big mistake,cause immediately after you think you can't have anymore of something you want it,so I have felt a bit wobbly,a bit shakey and wanting to raid the rest of the hob nobs or just generally be a bit naughty,a bit synful,but alas,I have si far managed to resist temptation,but on some days if those biscuits were here I would demolish them. This is indeed my weak point and normally I have to remove temptation as my willpower is not that of steel,more like cotton wool :) Another thing spurring me on is an impending shopping visit to London I have coming up the end of April which I'm so excited about,and I want to lose another three stone if I can by then as I don't want to still be shopping for things that make me look like 70's throwback carpet!lol hope you are all well if anyone actually reads my blog and keep strong it will be worth it in the end and also I need to take my own advice ;) xx

4 comments:

  1. oh yes do i know that feeling ....
    oopps i've eaten something i shouldn't ...
    what to do eat more.. no find try focus on something elase and hope the feeling passes.
    I normally make something like pasta or sw quiche, something that will fill that hole.
    good luck hun xx here to chat anytime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you hun :) this weight loss malarky can be so bloody hard sometimes *sigh* i wish i could just wave a magic wand and that would be it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, it's my first week of starting slimming world again now my daughter is 8 months old ( I had previously done it after my son was born) and all going ok so far. I'd appreciate any recipes/tips you may have!! I just hope I've lost this week to spur me on. I've tried to have a few syn free days and have managed too, so very pleased ( and surprised!!) with myself but like it is for most of us, the biscuits are always calling me!! Good Luck <3 Jools xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jools wow!your doing well!i dont think ive had one syn free day yet lol :) i shall start posting some of my recipes on my blog in future and that way you can see them :) my favourite easy recipe is a slimming world chip egg and bean bake,you put in some slimmingworld chips then when there about 20 mins away from finishing add a tin of chopped toms and baked beans for that time adding some eggs in the last five mins of cooking in little wells in the dish :) its well yummy

    ReplyDelete